- Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987) Liz, 1964, sold for $39,975
- DETAIL | Alexander Calder (American, 1898-1976) Untitled, sold for $70,725
- DETAIL | Albert Eugene Gallatin (American, 1881-1952) Composition, sold for $46,125
- Louise Nevelson (American, 1899-1988) Maquette for Sky Landscape I (A), sold for $73,800
- DETAIL | Giorgio Cavallon (American, 1904-1989) Untitled, sold for $15,990
- DETAIL | Keith Haring (American, 1958-1990) Plate from Pop Shop II, 1988, sold for $12,300
- DETAIL | Sam Gilliam (American, b.
Tag Archives: consignment new york
Tuesday, October 23 & Wednesday, October 24 | New York City
The Asian Works of Art Department is now inviting consignments for upcoming auctions. Department specialists will be available by appointment to offer verbal evaluation and accept consignments in the New York office on October 23 and 24 between 10AM and 3PM.… Read More
Wednesday, August 1 | New York City
By appointment only.
Skinner’s Fine Jewelry department is inviting consignments for upcoming autumn auctions. Fine Jewelry expert Kaitlin Shinnick will be available to evaluate items and accept consignments in the New York office on August 1.
Skinner New York 415 Madison Ave, New York
Monday & Tuesday, May 14-15 | Bergen County & New York City
The Clocks, Watches & Scientific Instruments Department is now inviting consignments for future auctions. Jay Dowling, Skinner’s Clocks, Watches and Scientific Instruments specialist, will be available to offer free verbal appraisals and evaluations on Monday, May 14 10AM-3PM at the Bergen County Historical Society and Tuesday, May 15 10AM-4PM at the New York office.… Read More