20th Century Design Online
Albert Parlow for Handel Floral Cameo Glass Vase, Meriden, Connecticut, c. 1905, waisted cylindrical form with acid-etched tulips and other flowers, incised "Parlow," maker's mark "Handel 4253," ht. 10 1/2 in.
Note: The Handel Company was incorporated in 1903 with Philip J. Handel, Albert Parlow, and Antone Teich as its principals. Handel specialized in high quality reverse painted and leaded glass shades, as well as art glass vases and other decorative objects.
No visible damage or repairs.
Items may have wear and tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Skinner shall have no responsibility for any error or omission.