Discovery - Interiors online Online
Heinrich & Co. Porcelain Cup from the Graf Zeppelin Airship, Selb, Germany, c. 1928, with a cobalt blue band flanked by two narrow tooled gilt bands to an ivory-colored ground, the cup with medallion monogrammed "LZ," with green factory mark and further marked "Heinrich-Elfenbein-Porzellan" and "Graf Zeppelin/1928,"ht. 2, dia. 4 in.
N.B. The Graf Zeppelin was a German-built blimp that operated commercially from 1928-37. "LZ" stands for Luftschiftbau Zeppelin, the company that built the dirigible.
The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Condition requests can be obtained via email (lot inquiry button) or by telephone to the appropriate gallery location (Boston/617.350.5400 or Marlborough/508.970.3000). Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Skinner Inc. shall have no responsibility for any error or omission.