Large Mounted Half-hull Model of the Schooner Lavinia Campbell, late 19th/early 20th century, laminated wood mounted on a pine backboard with applied molding, overall 15 1/4 x 81 in.
Note: The lot is accompanied by a framed letter dated May 20, 1931, containing the specifics of the vessel. The three-masted schooner Lavinia Campbell was launched August 2, 1883, at Kennebunk, Maine. She was built by David Clark of that port. Her registered port was Greenport, New York, and was used exclusively in the coastwise coal trade. She was lost September 13, 1901, in Delaware Bay.